martes, 3 de marzo de 2020

I LIKE MY LIFE (INGLES)

                                 

                                I LIKE MY LIFE 

                                                              ENGLISH

                                            Marcia Delhy

                                              1st Person.

My name is Marcia Delhy, I sometimes read a book, i like to eat cucumber with my mom, I always speak with mi sister about my life, I  like the kisses from mi dad, I can drawn, I can take photos, I like to go to the park with my family and I sometimes play with my brother

 3rd Person

Her name is Marcia Delhi, She sometimes reads a book in her free time, she likes to eats cucumber with her mama, she always speak with her sister about her life, she really loves to dance salsa, she always goes to the high school, she likes the kisses fron her dad, she can drawn, she can take photos, she likes to goes to the park and sometimes she plays with her brother.



                                   
                                   MARISOL CASTILLO

                                          1st person

My name is Marisol, I like my life because every day I get up and see my mother, I am studying in high school. I usually take a nap in the afternoon, I can eat pizza every day, I always like to talk about my personal problems with my sister, I usually walk 15 minutes in the afternoon, my favorite hobby is listening to music, I can draw animals, weird I sleep early and I can be very loving sometimes.

3rd person

Her name is Marisol, she likes her life because every day she gets up and sees her mother, studies at the institute. He usually takes a nap in the afternoon, can eat pizza every day, always likes to talk about his personal problems with his sister, usually walks 15 minutes in the afternoon, his favorite hobby is listening to music, he can draw animals, she rarely sleeps early and can be very loving sometimes







5 comentarios: